Saturday, August 14, 2010

The sites for teacher resources-exercise generation has so much to use. It is really a relief for a teacher because we do not need to spend so much time and money in audiovisual aids. Here in my country audiovisual aids are very expensive specially if it is audio. That is why I consider a tresure this type of sites. It is easy to use and it is available whenever you need it. There is also a common place like Googles which I really was not going to try untill I say the video that Azhar has placed on his blog. It is really easy to make. I will give it a try. I want to have my own google page people. As soon as I have it ready I'll let you know. I will take advantage of this because I will ask my students to go to the google page and read it.

Roxana

1 comment:

  1. Dear Roxana,

    I have to share you your happiness in discovering these free tools/ websites. Yes, schools usually can't afford buying the programs that we need… sometimes we don't have enough classroom hours to cover the material for our students' final exams.
    Good luck in creating your own online space.

    Khuloud.

    ReplyDelete