Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sharing

Sharing information and experience is something I learned. I was affraid of people seeing my work because I was affraid of very negative comments. Now I know how to comment and to act and change my work according to someone else's point of view, because sometimes we believe that we are right and the true is the opposite.

I also learned that technology is human made. It won't eat us and we can command it if we just try. My classes are well done and updated thanks to technology. Although it is hard work to be on a course on line it pays back all the time you spend on it. As Victoria I would love to stay incontact and teach each other even more.

As Azhar and other collegues, I am also thankful with Deborah for her time and patience.

Johwyson thank you so much for helping me with my project.

Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment